PRO: Navigation Collapsed in Header

site url: http://dev.masshoisting.com/

I have created a Global header called “Mass Hoisting Global Header (search and language above)” Within this header I have Navigation Collapsed set-up in two different bars to accommodate placement based on device size. The navigation has main menu items and sub-menu items. In the collapsed menu, when I click on a main menu item - such as Exam Prep - I do not go to that page. However, if I right click and select “open in a new tab” it dose open the correct page in the new tab. The sub-menu items work fine. The full navigation inline works fine.

I checked to see if the Navigation Collapsed works in your header template called “standard left” and it has the same issue that I am reporting.

Hello There,

By default on this element, the main link with submenu is not clickable and will just reveal those submenus when click. We have plans on making just the sub indicator to open the submenu and make the main link clickable but we don’t have an ETA for this yet. Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.