Pro Nav Collapsed Styling Questions

Hello!

In my nav collapsed the social icons are lined up on top of another: https://snag.gy/BnqZ9e.jpg

How do I place them side by side and centered?

Also, how do I make the collapsed menu width narrower? https://snag.gy/HR05E4.jpg

Thanks!

Credentials in secure note

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around!

  • I’ve added a class social-menu-icon to your custom menu links (see screenshot)

Now just add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.social-menu-icon {
    display: inline-block;
}
  • To adjust the width of your menu, go to Off Canvas > Setup in your Header Builder and adjust the width of Content Max Width (see screenshot)

Cheers!

Perfect. Thanks!!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.