Pro Mobile Menu that looks like old X mobile menu

Hi there,

I’m using X Pro Headers on this site: http://cap.temp-website.us/

I started with the the pre-designed “Hero” header and I’m trying to adjust the mobile menu so it looks and works like an old X mobile menu. Right now it has fly out sub menus that don’t work on mobile. I’ve read docs in the support area and am still confused. Please provide specific directions.

Sample “traditional mobile menu” is https://rasevic.com where on a phone a full width menu expands with drop down arrows. I would like to achieve that look.

My header name is “2 Buttons”

I’m using WP 4.8 and all plugins are updated. X pro with child theme.

Thanks,
Dawn

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Please try the navigation collapse element instead of navigation drop down. Though, It can’t be stylized the same/identical as the old mobile menu. It’s different in Pro header.

Thanks!

Thank you, that worked just fine!
Dawn

You’re most welcome.