Pro missing CSS files

Hi,

I wrote to you for 14 days ago, and I still havent fixed my issue.

The issue is on Maritsrideskole.no

When changing to Pro Child theme, it seems like im missing all CSS files.
I have used the Global CSS to make text, icon, faq and more to be vissible.

Right now the site is running Flexia theme.

Please let me know what to do.

Please change to Xtheme, and you will see the issue

Hi there,

I tried to preview the site using the Pro child instead of activating it as it is a live site, and the site seems to be displaying fine and the CSS seems to be get loaded

Would you mind clarifying which CSS specifically is not loading?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for checking it out.

I have added a lot of Global CSS to make the site look properly.

Issues that still havent been fixed:

  • Accordion would not open when clicking
  • Icons would not show up correctly
  • Issues with the checkoutpage

As you can see in the Global CSS section, I have manually set the font size and color for Headlines.

If you remove the Global CSS, I would like the site to show up like it should. Thanks

Hi there,

The 3 point you have mentioned does not have anything to do with CSS. I doubt that the problem is CSS.

Let me see if I understand the problem correctly. If you have the parent theme everything is working ok. As soon as you activate the Child Theme there are CSS problems?

If that is the case, you can simply copy the CSS you added to the Global CSS section and paste it when the Child Theme is active.

I suggest that you get back to us with the problems one by one and give us the exact URL of the problematic page and the screenshot of the problem, then let us identify the problem cause.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is the problem:

If I add a new X theme installastion to the website. It looks wierd. A lot of CSS is missing.
When I saw that was happening, i startet to put new CSS in to the global CSS.

Please log in to the site, and remove all files in the global CSS, and you understand what I mean.
Remember to change to X-theme.

The issue, as far as I know, has nothing to do with Child theme,

http://www.maritsrideskole.no/skolehester/
In this page, I cant open the accordion.

Hello There,

Are your referring to this css?

.page .entry-header .entry-title {
    color: #202021;
    font-size: 36px;
    display: none;
}

.flexia-navbar {
    background: white;
}

Please understand how the styles were loaded when Pro theme is activate. The order of the styles is this:

  • Pro theme Stack style.css
  • Child theme’s style.css
  • WordPress Additional CSS
  • Pro Theme Options settings (Typography and other theme option settings)
  • Pro theme’s Theme Option’s Custom CSS
  • Cornerstone Page Custom CSS

So if you added your custom css in WordPress Additional CSS, most probably it has been overridden by the theme options settings which would explain why most of your css no longer works when Pro theme or proc Child theme is active.

Hope this make sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.