Pro menu separators

Hi,

I want to achieve a simple separator (pipeline ‘|’) between the menu items in Pro.

I do not see such a feature in the settings or I am missing something. My question: what is the best way to achieve this?

Link to site: http://nlinterimp-tambe.savviihq.com/

Thanks!

Hey @timschouwink,

Thanks for writing in, please add the following CSS code snippet to Pro >> Launch >> Theme Options >> CSS.

.x-menu-inline>li:after {
         content: "|";
         padding-top: 33px;
} 

Hope this helps.

Regards

3 Likes

Hi @rahul,

You are the best!

Thanks:)

1 Like

Really glad that I could be of help! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

I used that css but on the last menu item it’s adding a separator. I tried targeting it with a “last-child” selector and no dice. Any ideas?

Hi @jhassel2215,

Thanks for writing around! You can try the following CSS code to remove the separator from last menu item:

.x-menu-inline>li:last-child:after {
    content: "" !important;
}

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.