Pro Menu :: Inline Navigation sub menu

Hi,

My menu was showing up fine without submenu links. I just added some submenu items but now they’re not showing. Any idea from where I could configure that?

Thanks

Hey @abdurrehman,

The common cause of that is if you’re using Content Scrolling in Bar. It needs to be turned off if you need a submenu.

If that is not the case, please give us the URL of the page you’re having this issue. I checked your site and the submenu shows up.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks that worked too, Now I’ve bit of issue some of my menu items are hiding have a look here Where I could see this?

Thanks in advance

Hey There,

Please edit your header and in the navigation inline settings, please set a minimum width. The minimum width should be at least wide enough to accommodate the menu item.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But that doesn’t get fit, I have checked with various values like 10em too see here

Thoughts?

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Hey!

Secure note added

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. Please set the minimum width and change the positioning of the items inside.

For the sub menu indicator, please check your margins. Negative margins will likely be place the arrows behind the text.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for checking that. I tried that but didn’t get fit the arrow to show the submenu shows up within text. Would you mind doing that for me?

Many thanks

Hello There,

I have made the changes.

Please check your site now.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for that. I was unable to find the submenu arrows and the icons with menu. Could you let me know so for next time, I’ll do that on m own? Also, in the submeu that’s getting more than the text is that reduceable from options? The more space the mneu has? Please check the attachment.

Much appreciated your help, thank you again.

Hi,

You can change the menu icon under Appearanc > Menu

For the submenu arrows you can change it under Sub Indicator

Then to change the width of your sub menu

Hope that helps.

Thank you! Worked. I’m trying to remove this marked space. Where is this?

Hi,

It’s top links Min width.

Setting that to 0 still there’s some space. Can you take another look please?

Hi there,

I checked and it seems to be okay, there is no varying size of gaps between the items. Perhaps you already fixed it?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for checking that. Sorry these are icons which are showing that gap. :grimacing:

Can you let me know from where I could change the background and interacion color of them?

Thanks in advance!

Also, If you just check the footer right below the white line there’s another much-darker line is showing up, how to remove that?
Thanks

Go to Menu > Top Links > Graphic and change the colors. For complete information, please see the Navigation Inline usage instruction in our Knowledge Base.

For the footer, set the bar’s box shadow to transparent.

Thanks.

Hey Christian!

Thank you, that worked. About the footer, I have that already but still, that’s showing Have no cache plugin. Could you check that, please?