Pro loading hangs

HI

I have recently converted my staging site to Pro and have been working on a new design. Yesterday, for some reason, Pro has stopped loading. When I click on Launch Pro I am taken to the launch screen but am just given the loading circle which then hangs there indefinitely. I get the same issue when I try to go to pages and click on ‘Edit with Pro’. I am able to access the old customiser (Appearance > Customise) and all other areas of the site.

I have tried deactivating all plug ins, flushing the cache, restarting my computer and I still have no luck.

Since this is a test site I have been playing a lot with the headers, different media plug ins etc but I wasn’t doing anything different when the error started occurring.

Do you have any suggestions to help me please?

I’m happy to reinstall the site if necessary but i don’t want to do it if it isn’t going to solve my issue.

Summary

My site is http://2c8.dfc.myftpupload.com

Glad everything is working fine now :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.