Pro License Validation Issues

Hello,
I have purchased 5 pro licenses, but I would like to test it out offline on my local computer using xampp for development.
If I validate in xampp, will that make me lose one of my licenses? Eventually, I’d want to use that same license on a live website. Not my xampp tester.

Also, if I wanted to give a friend one of my pro licenses so he would have full control over it, how would I do that? Obviously he wouldn’t have access to my theme.co account/dashboard.

thanks

Hey There,

For a xampp environment you would need to setup a vhost so you can add a staging/development environment to your licensing. You can do that by going into your licensing section and adding a staging site for your live site after you’ve added a vhost for it.

If you want to give your friend access to a license you would need to transfer it from your account to his / let us know which purchase code you want us to free up for him.