Pro License Not Validating

Hello we are trying to validate a site, although it shows in your account. It still says it needs to validate no matter how many times I enter it, it says its it’s validated and then the page will refresh and it will show it’s not

Hi @Stigan,

Thanks for reaching out.

Since you are using unlimited Pro license , I went head and delete the said website in your themeco account and then re-validate, afterwards your website is now properly validated. Even though I refresh/reload the page and change the pages for many times, your website is now really validated.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

looks like that worked, thanks for your help! Please close this ticket

Hi @Stigan

Glad to help you.
Have a great day.

Thank you.

We are having the same issue. Every site we add says it is validated then a second later it’s not. We have an unlimited license so I go back in and remove the site and re add it be keep getting the same issue.

Hi @turnkeydigital,

I suggest that you disabled all your plugin first, then try to validate your website again.

Only if it’s not helping, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.