Pro License not validated

Hi, my site is showing that it isn’t validated in the Wordpress dashboard but it is showing up in my Theme.co account.

When I enter the license code it appears to validate and I get the message ‘Congratulations, your site is now validated’ and then the page reloads and shows the original message ’ You’re almost finished! Your license of Pro is not validated . Place your Themeco license to unlock automatic updates, access to support, and Extensions. Learn more about product validation or manage licenses directly in your Themeco account.’

Could you please advise on what I need to do here?

Many thanks

Hi @roonz,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues are related to the Product Validation

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

If none of the above helps, and you are still getting the issue on validation, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I have looked at the common issues and it’s not showing the problem I am having. I have left a secure note.

Many thanks
John

Hi @roonz,

Please let us know the website URL too, I have checked your Themeco Account but there are many websites listed already and it is not possible to recognize which you are having this issue.

Thanks

Sorry, the website is antartist.co.uk

Many thanks

Hi @roonz,

I went ahead and added the License and your site is now validated.

Thanks

That’s great!

Many thanks!
John

Hi John,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.