PRO Layout Templates & Presets

WordPress v4.9.4
Theme.co Pro v2.0.4

Hello support, I need to delete some OLD Layout Templates & Presets, but I can’t find the way to manage these Templates & Presets, as these don’t appear in the PRO Templates Manager.

Please advise how to delete old Templates & Presets.

Hello @VGonzaloMartinez,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can delete templates from Pro > Templates. In your case as it’s not showing up, can you please share website login details (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

OK, Please see Secure-Note.

Hey There,

I have logged in to you site and all the templates and presets is displaying in my browser.
Please check the image in the secure note.

Thanks.

Thanks,

Yes, it show all the templates and presets in Chrome, but NOT in Safari. I see why chrome it is so popular.

Thanks again.

You’re most welcome, it’s weird but yes, you may use Chrome for now. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.