Pro - Layout stacking migration issue

I just migrated my website from my localhost to my web server using All In One WP Migration. Everything seemed to be going smoothly however when I launch Pro my layout is stacking rows/columns on top of each other. I can’t change this under the Layout section either.

I’m using Pro 1.2.4
I’ve cleared the cache and disabled Cloudflare
I’ve disabled all plugins.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi Jade,

I’ve sent you a private message in regards to the URL and user account.

I figured it out. Although Cloudflare was disabled through my Siteground C-Panel it was still enabled through another account. I’m not quite sure how that happened but either way its resolved now.

Glad it’s okay now, maybe it’s set up through nameservers in which it doesn’t need to have SiteGround related. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.