PRO launch failure

Dear Themeco support team, good day!

Please help me to investigate the cause of an issue. Once I try to launch PRO from wordpress admin panel, it results in a failure.

The requested URL /x/ was not found on this server.

Thing is, 2 weeks before, when I installed it, PRO successfully launched and everything worked smooth.

One reason might be that I’ve used redirect for a while, but once the necessity was over, I changed .htaccess file back to what it was when everything worked okay.

Are there any suggestions what should I do to get site back to normal? Should I reinstall PRO from scratch?

Best regards,
Kirill.

Hi Kirill,

Please go to Settings > Permalinks then select Post Name.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

That worked!

Thank you for the extra-fast customer sefvice. A true pleasure to be your client :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Glad to hear!