PRO Launch and Edit Page Not Loading

Hi,

We went live this morning with our website and now Pro will not load from the “Launch” link or when selecting “Edit with Pro” on a particular page. I get the spinning circle, but it never loads. I’ve deactivated plugins, checked to make sure the license is validated, cleared browser cache and contacted our hosting server. The issue persists. Is there anything you can do to help?

Website: http://thecooperslodge.com

Wordpress version 4.7.3
PRO 1.2.7

Thank you,
Jessica

Hey Jessica,

Thanks for writing in! When I try to log in, I encountered this:

Our IP seems block. Please disable IP blocking so we can log in. Meanwhile, please make sure that you meet the WordPress requirements. You may check it here: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

And also you may test for a plugin conflict. This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install X theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.