Hi,
I got a bunch of errors. Nothing new but since it’s been already 2 weeks, I had to make this post:
1 - borders are not visible while editing the page, header or footer
2 - colors are not set correctly so when you save the page, you can notice errors in the console: “Unable to resolve color: hsl(181,2%,92%) transparent transparent transparent Error: Unable to parse color from string: hsl(181,2%,92%) transparent transparent transparent”. Also, when you get back to the page, you can’t change the color because X doesn’t understand the value.
3 - style binding issues: “Binding style attributes may introduce cross-site scripting vulnerabilities; please ensure that values being bound are properly escaped.”
4 - “DEPRECATION: A property of <cornerstone@view:-outlet::ember754> was modified inside the didInsertElement hook. You should never change properties on components, services or models during didInsertElement because it causes significant performance degradation. [deprecation id: ember-views.dispatching-modify-property]”
5 - Lato is set as default and visible on the front even if there is no Lato selected in the Fonts manager
6 - The default commented message for JS is always visible on the front even if not used.
// No need to add script tags
// here; simply get started
// by writing JavaScript!
// Remember to save your
// changes to see them
//
7 - How to get rid of the x-generated-css that polute the page code? I’d rather use an external file. (Forget the copy paste solution. I’m looking for something dynamic).
ETA of the fixes?
PS: it’s a brand new website, only 2 modules but doesn’t matter, PRO.
Thanks


