Pro - Lack of Demo Content

Hi,

I bought a few licenses over the years (for me and my customers), and have converted all X ones to Pro.

I just learned that Pro doesn’t have the demo content option, and there is no way to change any of the licenses I bought “back” to X.

I’d appreciate if you can assist me with this issue by changing one of the license back to X or in any other way.

Cheers.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The demo content is not available in Pro theme. The demo content and customizer manager is an exclusive feature of X theme. If you want to have a demo please do this:
1.) Please install X theme first and activate.
2.) Go to X > Overview > Demo Content and import the preferred demo.
3.) Deactivate X theme and
4.) Activate Pro theme.

Now, if you already have converted all your license to Pro, you can no longer download X theme in your dashboard. I would recommend that you go to ThemeForest.com and in the downloads section, you should be able to download a fresh copy of the X theme.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.