Pro Invoice

Good morning,
I bought a package from two Pro licenses, I found in the Orders menu the possibility of printing a payment receipt, but I need an invoice, which is different from the receipt. In addition, you will also receive your VAT number in the receipt, for us it is necessary to be able to register it correctly according to Italian tax laws.

Thank you

Hi There,

From the Dashboard page in your Apex account, click the “Edit Account Info” button. You’ll find a field where additional billing information can be added. These details will be added to the receipt for all your orders. This is retroactive, so after saving you can get an updated receipt from the Orders page in your account.

This receipt includes all information required to be a valid invoice by european law.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.