Pro Import Site Error

Hello
I have raised the PHP levels to the max, used a clean install of WP and I still get an error when I try and install the Auto site from Design Cloud. These are the settings in the php.ini file
max_execution_time = 600
post_max_size = 200M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
memory_limit = 512M
max_input_time = 60
max_input_vars = 9000
default_socket_timeout = 90

Please can you assist. Thanks
Steve

Hello Steve,

I recommend the following troubleshooting about your demo import from Design Cloud.

Increase PHP Memory Limit

I recommend increasing the following server settings to the specified value or larger. Please consult your web host for all these server settings

PHP configuration recommended

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

Recommended MySQL configuration

max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Please ask your web host to enable allow_url_fopen. The value must be On in order for your server to receive data from our server.

After all the server settings are configured properly please follow these steps.

1. Temporarily disable ConvertPlus while importing the demo content.
  2. After the import is done then activate it again

In case if it doesn’t work for you after settings this server configuration please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Steve,

There is a couple of Pro site at you Themeco dashboard, there is some staging domain also listed on the Themeco account dashboard, I tried the login details in one of the sites but it is not working. I would request you please share your site URL in the secure note so that we can check it at our end.

Thanks

Hello Steve,

I suspect this could be a bug and it has been already reported to our development team for further investigation. I would suggest you install any other demo for your website like Crafty demo.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.