PRO: Image Element Link - New Tab not working

Hey, I have images that are links to other websites. I am trying to have the link open in a new browser tab. I checked “new tab” in the Link settings. But the links on the site open in the same browser window. Any thoughts? Thank you

Hey @rpduffy,

I just tested the Image element in my test site and it opens in a new tab. Something in your site must be setting a base target. It could be a third party plugin or a custom code. Please try deactivating plugins and remove custom codes in your site. Also try creating a page with the image element only and see if it works there.

Thanks.

1 Like

I will try. Thank you

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

@christian_y you were correct, it was another plug-in causing the interference. Thanks for the advice!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.