Pro - How to Add Login/out button to header bar

Hi. I am trying to add login/out buttons for desktop size and toggles that open a content modal containing using my ultimate member plugin loin logout shortcodes. I can add the buttons and modals to my nav bar but can not get them to switch when the user is logged in or out. I have tried various recommendations/methods in the forum and looked at the KB’s (https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/add-a-login-button-to-my-header/) but have not figured out how to do this in pro.

Is there a pro specific funtion for this? Would it work for bothe scenarios (buttons and content modal with shortcode?) Using css to show/hide would work to but thought I should first reachout on "best practice regarding pro headers. Site is https://mysalus.org/

Thanks!

Hi,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You might want to contact our trusted partners who caters X setup and customization needs. Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Would this be a good feature request?

We certainly appreciate the feedback! We have added this to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

2 Likes

OK thanks and I would like to add my vote for this feature. Just so I am clear on this. This feature is available in X but just not yet in Pro?

Hey There,

Your feedback has been noted.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.