Pro - Headers > Cart Elements Toggles Item Count & Amount

Playing with Pro 1.1.1

Is it possible to add either the cart Item Count or Amount, or both to the Header toggles on the elements:

  • Cart Dropdown
  • Cart Modal
  • Cart Off Canvas

Like Theme Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu = On this would users to see their Item Count or Amount, or both.

I would assume the logic far adding this would be the same as what is used for Theme Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s only possible with customization, unfortunately, it’s not something I could help. The pre-built option in Theme Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu is different and it only applies to menu items.

You may consult it to a Woocommerce developer, it has to be connected through ajax and some customization in header elements.

Thanks!

Thanks Iam, does the Theme Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu not use Ajax?

Hi There,

No, it does not.

Hope it helps

Thanks very much.

Would I need to do something integrating this: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/show-cart-contents-total/ into Pro Headers?

Or is this how Theme Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu currently works - in which case I would need to do something else?

Thanks again.

Hi there,

I think it’s doable and it will require a bit of customization, I’m not just sure how as it’s more like Woocommerce customization. I found one user did that in the forum but a bit buggy especially the ajax area.

You may want to consult it to a developer, but I’ll forward this as a feature request. The Theme Options > WooCommerce > Navbar Menu option is for standard header only.

Thanks!