Pro Headers and WPML

I really need to know if the headers and footers built in Pro can somehow be translated and compatible with the WPML plugin.

Hi There,

Thanks for posting in. Unfortunately, as of the moment we don’t have a way to delineate headers and footers based on language. Pro hasn’t really been tested with WPML yet.

Seriously speaking?! APEX is NOT WPML-compatible?

Hi there @cyrock,

I think there’s some confusion.

Apex, is our website and new forum, Pro is the theme along with X.

The WPML team and our own developers are working closely on WPML compatibility for all aspects of the theme, however at this moment in time. Pro is not 100% WPML compatible.

Thanks!

Ok, sorry…but when can we use it?

What I’ve decided to do is not use the Header and Footer builders and just use Pro as I would have used X.
I think that is going to work for me, because I’ve done a bi-lingual WPML site with X before.

Hopefully Pro will become fully compatible sometime soon, because I love using the Header and Footer builders.

Hi There,

Unfortunately, we can’t promise an ETA. Rest assured that we will let you know once we have an update.

Jonathan,

Yes, it is working with X and thank you for loving the awesome builder.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.