Pro Header: Two Containers, One in exact center, other to the right

Hi guys,

I am trying to wrap my head around this concept.
I need Navigation inline element in exact center (Container 1), and two buttons at the far right. (Container 2).

Ideally without adding third, empty container to the left. But even if I add it, it still would have to be the exact same width as the right one, to keep the navigation centered.

I have tried making all three containers “Self Flex: Fill Space Equally”, but this makes the two buttons in Container 2 going away from each other.

My question: How can I have two containers, one centered and the second one to the right (or left).

Thanks!

Hi There,

Please follow this settings:
1.) Bar > Flex Layout Settings

2.) 1st Container > Flex Layout Settings:

3.) 2nd Container > Flex Layout Settings:

See this screencast for sample: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFn3cyoRQj

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.