Hi,
I am having an issue with the header builder, when trying to work on the different screen sizes it is showing the burger menu on laptop view and the main menu with the tablet view 
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Hi,
I am having an issue with the header builder, when trying to work on the different screen sizes it is showing the burger menu on laptop view and the main menu with the tablet view 
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Hi,
Upon cheking, It seems to be working fine on my end.
Try to clear your plugin and browser cache then check again.
Thanks
I’ve deleted the cache using the plugin and browser cache and I’m still seeing it. When checking are you switching to the laptop/tablet/mobile view?

Thanks
Hi,
May I know what browser are you using.
I tried in Chrome and could not replicate the issue.
See Video - https://www.screencast.com/t/yRKqcFtq
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.