Pro Header Questions

I am trying to achieve the same header look as you can see here on this site: https://vancouverislandoutfitters.com/welcome-fraser-river-outfitters-vancouver-island

I am wondering a few things.

1. How can I make my logo bigger? I know this is likely super simple but im having the worst time!
  2. How can I make the image be the full size of the webpage no matter the screen size, as it does on the page above… its sort of like the slider revolution that pops up and fits all screens … instead on mine, the next section shows up instead of the header filling the page.
  3. and hopefully my last questions…when you navigate from different pages in the website above, the header transitions seamlessly… is my best option for that, to duplicate the one I have now and just remove that big image and replace with a flat color for bar 1?

You guys are always so helpful, I appreciate all the help you give! Thanks so much!

Hi Patty,

Thanks for writing to us.

1. To increase the logo size, increase the width from Image elements -> width-> increase the logo size here.
    sattya-Headers-Pro (7)

2. Please follow this documentation to add animation and this one to make the slider fullscreen

3. I cannot understand your requirement properly. Can you please elaborate more about your requirement with a marking screenshot?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.