Pro Header not working in a new installlation

Hi.

I am not able to get the headers section working. Will not show me a preview and although is set as global is not showing on the developed screen at all.

Have tried removing all plugins to see if an issue, but with no plugins at all the issue is the same. Tired a different browser and ditto. Hosted on siteground like a lot of my other sites which have not had this issue. Please advise as is slowing down development

Regards

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! There’s a known conflict with Siteground, which is their hosting mod_security rules are preventing the content builder from loading or saving correctly. You’ll need to contact Siteground to get them to exclude all X assets from the mod_security rule-set.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Just a note for posterity. When the new X & Xpro (now just pro) first launched and there were so many challenges for everyone I contacted Siteground because I was told the same thing in regards to Cornerstone preview not loading. I spoke on the phone and was in a support chat all the way up to tier 1 with siteground. They all claimed this isn’t true. I responded back to some of the forum posts then before Apex was launched to try to help others who were being told this same thing. My issue ultimately turned out to be related to some advanced settings within cloudflare and some htaccess settings suggested by the WPspeed guru (a prolific poster on the x facebook user group), that weren’t compatible with X as it was then.

Thanks for sharing! Yes, there are many possible factors that could lead to this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.