Pro header not visible

Hi,

When I try and edit my header for https://www.breastcancerkent.org.uk/ I click on headers and the header is visible until I click edit, then the content of header is no longer visible so I’m editing blind - please advise?

Thanks
Paul

Hello Paul,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Permalink Issue
  5. Disabling Cache

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, I’ve saved a secure note with login as I don’t seem to be able to fix with your suggestions.
Thanks
Paul

Hey Paul,

Your website is down not just on our end but for other people as well. Please have your web host fix this issue first.

Thanks.

It’s live and fine my end - please can you check again please?

Hello @noznewman,

This should not be happening. A 3rd party plugin may be causing this. May we have the permission to put your site in under construction mode so we can temporarily disable your plugin and investigate this further?

Kindly let us know. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.