Pro Header - Navigation Dropdown

In the Pro header builder, is there a way to have the navigation drop down be horizontal instead of vertical?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It may be possible but may not look good given that the items may not fit on that width. Plus, there is a sub-menu too. Would you mind providing your site’s URL that has this menu?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Yes, it’s possible, you may use both flex options and some CSS.

Thanks.

When I switched the nav from the flex option column to row, I didn’t see any impact in the direction of the navigation. I also tried altering the options on the container but there was no difference either.

Can you reproduce changing the nav from column to row in your environment?

Hi There,

Unfortunately, Navigation Dropdown is not designed to be inline out of the box. It is possible with custom development but I’m afraid this would fall outside of the support that we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this.

Thanks for understanding.

Okay, thanks. Does Themeco still have development services that I could contract with for something like this?

Hello there,

You can find a dev for your development service from this facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/464113033765109/

Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.