Pro Header / Nav menu overlapping text - need custom breakpoints

Hi there,

I’m using X Pro and the Header builder. However, I’m struggling because the links are overlapping onto a button in the top navigation. I have it set to not show that button on small desktops, tablets and phones, but there is still a time when it overlaps:

How can I get the mobile menu to appear or the spacing to work out so that there is NO overlapping or cutting off words in the menu. Please note: the client won’t let me shorten the words in the menu, so I really need this to work outside the standard “desktop” “tablet” “phone” breakpoints. I need to manually force the button to disappear at a set pixel width and have the mobile menu appear at a set pixel width too like was possible on the old X 5 nav menus.

Site: http://mueskes.dev-website.us
Updated version of everything, X Pro with Child theme

I will send credentials separately.

Thanks!
Dawn

Hey,

Thanks for using our theme!

I have checked your site and all looks normal:

desktop: http://prntscr.com/gjv64b
mobile: http://prntscr.com/gjv6ay

Try to clear your cache and check it again.