Hi, I’m new to Pro, so trying to get my bearings on the header. I created two bars for the logo, one for desktop and the other for all other smaller sizes. I have the logo looking good on all devices except vertical mobile, which has too much space under the logo. In the header creator area, it looks fine, but when I view it on my phone, the gap appears. When I turn the phone horizontal it is fine. 
The link to the website is https://www.riverstothesea.com/newRTTS
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! I’m seeing a different view than yours (see screenshot) I don’t see the spacing under the logo either. Have you been able to fix the issue on your own?

Let us know if you need any assistance!
Hi, how come it looks okay on your phone, but not mine? Mine is an iPhone. When I’m on desktop and scrunch down the window (all the way), it also creates that extra room on the top and bottom. Try on your end?
Okay… I just changed the dimensions to auto and I think we’re all good now. I knew it would be something simple. Sorry to bug you. Thanks for your time!
No worries. Glad you’ve sorted it out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.