Pro Header Mobile & Getting Specific Look

Hi there,
I’ve spent nearly 2 full days trying to learn about the Pro Header and I need some old school help from you guys. Please don’t just send me the links to the couple of videos on your header tool, I’ve watched them all multiple times. Here are my issues:

  • how do I set up the menu so it automatically converts to a mobile menu like on the old header? I don’t want anything fancy, just to automatically go to mobile at 1250px. I think I need to turn off the bars on mobile, but that’s not working to wrap nicely at a specific size. Also, I don’t know how to make a mobile menu. I feel like this should be automatic.

  • how can I stop logo from resizing and getting super small? I just want this to stay put and have the navigation wrap like old menu.

  • the reason I tried Pro was to try and make a header that looks like the attached jpg (header desired) with a button for contact and a row above the inline menu with phone and login link. However, see “header now” image with red markup… the text that doesn’t use sub menus is clipped, the logo is too low and the CALL text is too high. I have adjusted the row heights, but I can’t get them to overlap on top…? ANd that CALL text should be right aligned with the inline menu on all screen sizes.

** AND if I can’t get these things fixed, especially the mobile aspect, how can I switch back to my original header??

I will send my credentials… using WP 4.8 and latest version of everything.

Thanks,
Dawn

You can disregard this question. I have decided to use a pre-made menu from your system. Looks like that’s all set with a mobile menu.

Thanks,
Dawn

Glad you’ve found a solution. :slightly_smiling_face: