Pro Header Menu Toggle not centered on mobile

Hi there,

Can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong that the mobile menu toggle in the Pro header is not centered? See screenshot (true from my phone as well):

URL: http://mueskes.dev-website.us/
Using latest version of everything. Will send credentials separately.

Notice in screenshot that “Content Flex Layout” is set to Center. It’s not completely centered on any screens, but particularly noticeable on smallest size.

Thanks!
Dawn

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your mobile menu toggle is not centered because there is another element on that row. It is empty though so it still occupy a space. If you do not need this element, please remove this instead:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

I don’t know how to remove that code. Please give me specific directions.

Thanks,
Dawn

Hi there,

Please edit your header, and remove the navigation drop-down element that you added besides’s your navigation collapse element. I’m not sure why you have two menus in mobile, but the other one is empty.

Thanks!