Pro Header - Making Centered Logo & Centered Navigation

Hi there,

I’ve watched all the videos I can find on the new Pro Header and I’m struggling with getting a centered logo and navigation to be positioned right at the top of the page and have the Cornerstone content NOT appear BEHIND it. I want the Cornerstone content to show up under the header, not invisible because it’s being blocked.

I hope that makes sense. I’m sure it’s just a simple setting I can’t find. I have 2 bars in the header.

I’m using the latest version of everything, X pro with child. URL is
http://petrosky.temp-website.us

Credentials to be sent privately. See screenshot:

Thanks!
Dawn

Found it! If anyone is following this, I just had to set the bar to “relative” initial position.

Thanks anyhow,
Dawn

Great I am glad you figured it out and thanks for sharing the solution. :slight_smile: