Pro Header - Maintain a relative element location

In my header which I created with the pro header builder, I am having an issue with the location of one element. The member list button as pictured below I am trying to keep in a relative location to the background image. The background image is in the top the bar and the button is in the only element in the container.

I would like the button to maintain the same relative position over the background image (ie. margin to the top and right hand end of the background image). I tried doing this with several buttons based on break points and that didn’t work so I went back to using a single button element. The settings for the element are as pictured below.

The URL is http://8f4.f2d.myftpupload.com/

Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It’s not possible since the background image responds to the container, the button isn’t. Hence, the proper solution is setting your background size to 100% instead of 70%.

Remember that percentage size has varying size, hence, doesn’t fit a button with the fixed position. How about just doing it in RevSlider? It has complete library for responsive layers which be good for backgrounds and buttons.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.