Hi There
I would like to have a line go under the menu in pro that goes right across the page so that the menu is defined.
Can you please advise where I can do this.
Many thanks.
Hi There
I would like to have a line go under the menu in pro that goes right across the page so that the menu is defined.
Can you please advise where I can do this.
Many thanks.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
If you are using the default navbar, you can make use of this general code in your Pro > Theme Options > Custom CSS
header.x-masthead {
border-bottom: solid 2px red;
}
And if you are using the header builder, you can add a bottom border in your bar settings.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.