Pro header jumps / reloads on scroll to top - Safari

Fixed Pro header is jumping and looks to reload on scroll to top of page.

Images shows all setting and link in private message to video showing action.

Safari v16.4

Works as expected on Chrome.

Pro v6.2.9

Please advise. Thank you.

Hey @cmelnik,

We are not experiencing splashing in the header part when scrolling top, there could be a plugin or custom code that affect your website.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Nothing has changed except theme update as to when the issue started from what we can tell.

My guess would be that it is a compatibility issue with Safari version 16.4 as it works with:
Chrome Version 112.0.5615.137
Firefox Version 115.0
Opera Version:73.0.3856.284

Hi @cmelnik,

It seems a problem with the specific version of Safari. I will check with our development team and will get back to you on this.

Thanks

Hello,

I can see the issue in Safari and we’ll address this in a later release. I think we can get you something working better though for now. Instead of the double bar setup, try just using a border on your bar instead of another sticky bar. It’ll work better in general with that and I think it’ll solve your issue. I also think turning transitions to 0ms in the effects tab will fix the sliding. Have a great weekend!

Great suggestions. Not sure why we had two bars…

Working better now. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.