Pro Header Icons - Spacing Issue on Page Load

Area impacted: font awesome icons in the nav bar. The nav container has a menu on the left and 2x icons on the right

The issue: The spacing around the site’s font awesome icons is loading after the nav’s text, creating a navigation experience that’s somewhat jarring as the text moves to the left with each page load.

Desired result: The nav’s elements should remain in place with each site load.

Hi,

I can’t seem to replicate the issue on my end.

See Video - https://www.screencast.com/t/SBMhEaNpv

Can you provide us a screenshot or video.

Thanks

Interesting. Here’s what it looks like on my end - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FsVCyue_UoVKZ1HEu1nx5UmDe4hrjMdk

I’ve been doing some testing with this today. It’s possible it’s a local issue. If someone else on the support team could try to replicate the issue I’d appreciate it. If you cannot replicate please close the ticket.

Hello There,

Another support here. Unfortunately, I cannot see how the text moves to the left on page load: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbX3jT2Oxj. I tried to watch it carefully multiple times but it works normally.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.