Pro header hamburger "x" close

I’ve got a button element in my main nav on this page and I want the icon to change from a hamburger to an X when its clicked on and the sub menu opens (to indicate how to close the sub menu). I dont see (or dont understand) how to achieve this natively in the Pro header settings.

I am NOT looking for a hover interaction. I am looking for a ‘click-to-open’ and ‘click-to-close’ type of icon change. i.e. show a different icon when the link is active. An example site is here

Is this functionality native to the header builder?

I am going to work on my own solution while waiting for reply but would still like to know if this is native and I’m just not seeing how to do it.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please make use of the navigation collapse and navigation modal element. The hamburger will change to X when you click on it.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.