Somehow I cannot make the Graphic Toggle Burger smaller in my Header. I can make it bigger but not smaller, and it´s a little bit too big.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Please set the font size, the width and height. If 1em is still too big, please use px instead.
Hope this helps.
Thanks. But even if I enter 1px the toggle is still too big:

I think you have some kind of bug with the Burger icon. Any other ideas?
Hi,
I tried this on my test site and the font size is working just fine.
Something in your system is preventing it from working.
Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
For the mean time, you can add this in Header > CSS
.hm8 .x-toggle-burger {
font-size:5px;
}
Hope that helps.
Thanks
But it is not working, I’m sorry. I have deactivated all plugins, and removed all custom CSS code.
Instead I deleted the toggle and created a new one. It looks better in Safari and Firefox … but still 3x times too big in Chrome. So perhaps it´s a Header / Chrome conflict:

If anybody have any ideas I’m all ears.
Hello There,
Thanks for updating us in! I have tested your site in Chrome and the icon is quite small. This is how it looks like on my end.
I would recommend that you clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode (Incognito mode in Chrome) and test test your site again.
Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.