Pro Header Footer Builder - mobile menu cannot add search

Hi There,

I’ve had a look around and cannot seem to find any way to add a search field or use my existing search modal to my off canvas mobile menu. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

John

Hi,

Can you provide us your wordpress admnin login in Secure Note so we can check your headers settings and layouts.

Thanks

Hi There,

I have updated the secure note…

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information. I checked your website and found out you used the Navigation Collapsed Element. That element only accepts menus and you can not add additional information inside.

You need to use the Search Inline Element to add a search icon near the toggle icon of the Navigation Collapse element.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.