Pro Header — Fixed Left Menu 2-line text and submenu alignment

Hi Themeco -

Issue #1 - I have a long menu item in my fixed left menu that needs to appear on two lines. I cannot seem to find the settings to wrap this correctly. I tried wrap in the header controls, but it doesn’t give me the result I need.

Issue #2 - I’d prefer to have all of the submenus start to the right of the navigation bar. Currently they start a set distance to the right of top links which varies depending on the page title length.

Hi There,

Please provide your URL so we can better understand the issue.

Thanks!

Hi,

  1. You can add <br> to your menu navigation label to force it to appear n two lines.

eg.

  1. You can add this in Header > CSS
.hm15.x-menu-inline,
.x-menu-inline>li {
    width: 100%;
}

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.