Pro header editing

Hello,

I just started using X and upgraded to Pro. My main reason was for customizing items like the header. I followed the tutorial and created my first header on my development server. I won’t load it to my live site until I fully understand. Like I said the header was created. If I view the page I can see the header. However, when I go into the editor to start working on it, I can see all the tools, but I can’t see the header I’m working on in the display box. I know it has to be user error. I’ve searched the forum and the web looking for an answer. But I’m back here. Any thoughts?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

It’s actually on my development server on my laptop. No link to it.

Hi there,

Actually, it may be caused by the limited PHP memory limit which you need to increase:

Also, make sure you use the latest version of the Pro and the Cornerstone plugin is deactivated and deleted.

The other point comes to mind is the usage of the Cache plugins which is better to avoid during the development phase.

Also kindly check for 3rd party plugin conflicts by deactivating them and see the result.

Those are the points that I can suggest without access to your website. If you still experiencing the problem you will need to upload your website to a staging server live so that we can access the dashboard to follow up.

Thank you for your understanding.