Pro - Header doesn't open

I go to Pro->Launch->Headers it looks like loading but nothing.
When i go to theme otions, templates, etc everything is ok.
What can I do?

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

If that doesn’t help, please provide us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

1 Like

I uninstalled wordpress and x pro and after that I install them all again. Now i am not using pro header builder and everything works fine. If I need to use pro header builder again and have the same problem i will try it.
Anyway thanks for your response @thai

You’re welcome.

Unfortunately I needed your code. Now everything seems to work well. Thanks @thai

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.