Pro Header container overlap

Hi,

The bar 1 Container 2 contains the inline menu. The container height stretches into the bar and container able it that has the login and search bar in it. https://command-shift.com/base

Any help is shrinking the height of this container is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Brent

Hey Brent,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we cannot check your site because the password is incorrect.
Please double check it.

Thank you.

I have updated the password and it will now work

thanks,

Brent

Hello Brent,

Thanks for updating the credentials. Please edit your header and adjust the maximum height of container 2. This should limit or shrink the height of the container 2.

Hope this helps.

Hi Rui,

I have adjusted the container height and now the inline navigation is having the same issue.

There is no height adjustment for the inline navigation.

thanks,

Brent

Hi Brent,

Please check padding and margins.

Your text top margin is 60px which makes your navigation inline to overlap.

Hi Paul,

I checked the inline navigation top links margins as yo suggested and did not see the top margin set to 60px

I feel like i am missing something very basic here.

thanks,

Brent

Hello Brent,

At the moment, this is what we are seeing:

Could you please give further clarifications as to what you want to achieve in your header? Perhaps a mock layout or a screenshot will help us understand your idea.

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.