Pro: Header Color Change

I need to change the header color in PRO I used header editor to make the header . my color is
#4bb8dc / Im changing all site color scheme

2 other parts i need changed is

• Cart Drawer color

• Line menu button color

Thanks

Hi @rotation,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the background color is set to the header bar, please change the background color accordingly.

For the other two points, can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the section which you trying to point out?

Thanks

Where do I edit that be exact is it in CS or theme settings?

Im not sure how my message can be more direct about other edits

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 4.48.02 PM

these to parts of the site menu and cart drawer i need to change the color from green to blue where are is the area to edit?

I got the drawer to edit color background now just need burger menu color to be blue where is this edit is it in header editor ? where in that editor ?

Hello @rotation,

To change the header background colour please follow these steps.

1. Go to Header, Select the Header and edit it.

2. Click on the Bar magnifier icon to inspect it
    test-Headers-Pro

3. Set background colour from here.
    test-Headers-Pro1

To change the burger menu colour go to Navigation Dropdown menu element of your Header.

Go to Toggle—> Graphic Toggle —>Set Color

Hope it helps
Thanks

I made the edits and saved the edits but it will not show up live on internet site. Tried a different browser same still seing old version. how can I fix this. But it shows on mobile version , what am doing wrong

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 9.17.15 AM Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 9.17.25 AM

Hi @rotation,

To help you further with your issue, we need to check your theme settings. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.