Pro Header Builder & Unlinked Borders Not Showing

Setting individual borders on buttons in the pro header builder does not seem to be working as expected. The borders aren’t showing up as soon as I switch to un-linked borders.

Is this a glitch or am I missing something? Here is a short video illustrating my problem.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sELPIkh4nztob30axHiSp6Ez1-P2f3v3/view

I am using the latest version of Pro (1.2.7).
Also I don’t see the template colors in the border color picker.

I found an alternate way to do what I was trying to accomplish, so I dont need a solution.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, and sorry you’re having that issue. That is actually a bug with the border color when unlinked it becomes transparent, but that’s only in the preview, on the frontend you’ll get the actual border color.

Color picker does not provide the color templates on borders and shadows.

Have a great weekend,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.