Pro Header Builder - Transparent Header

Hey, I would like to have a header with 2 rows.

The frist row should be transparent and the row underneath should be in color.

I have the problem that when I set the Header to be transparent, the background color of the theme is shown (wich is white now)

It should look like this:

But actually it looks like this (The white behind the logo should be transparent)

Is there any way to do this?

Hi There

Please provide your URL so we can better understand the issue.

Thanks!

I managed to get a workaround but I’m not sure if that really is the solution.
What I did was to add this css:

.x-root .site {
margin-top: 100px;
}

.x-masthead {
top: -100px;
}

Your CSS is fine but if it causes issues to other parts of your site, you might want to remove the background color of the site container and apply the white background to the content only. Here’s the code.

.site, .x-site {
    background-color: transparent;
}

.x-main {
    background-color: #fff;
}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.