How do I get these buttons to drop to the next line? It seems like it should be something simple but I can’t seem to get it.

How do I get these buttons to drop to the next line? It seems like it should be something simple but I can’t seem to get it.

Hello @Tiff,
Thanks for writing in! 
Please add another column for the buttons, then choose center alignment for your text.
Hope this helps.
There are no columns in the header builder. Just Bars, Containers, & Elements. I have found a work around (adding a 100% width HR bar), but that can’t be the right way to do it.
Hello there,
Thanks for your clarification! If these elements are in 1 container, kindly enable Column layout.
Go to Header > YOUR_CONTAINER:

Then remove the Horizontal Rule you’ve just added.
If this doesn’t answer your question, please provide us with the following details in a secure note so we can take a closer look.
Thank you.
That’s it!! I must have glanced over that option. I knew it had to be something simple. Thank you!
You are most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.