Hello guys,
how I can assign my header, built with the new header builder, to the bbpress pages?
Best,
Robert
Hello guys,
how I can assign my header, built with the new header builder, to the bbpress pages?
Best,
Robert
Hello Robert,
As of the moment, only post pages, normal page, post and portfolio pages are available on the assignment area. Other archive pages is not yet included. It can only be set by assigning a header a GLOBAL. We have forwarded a feature request to include archive pages but we don’t have ETA yet. For the mean try setting the header as GLOBAL.
Hope this helps.
Hello Lely,
thanks for your reply. Honestly I have to say that I never realized this “MAKE GLOBAL”-Button. But set as global works, thank you!
Best,
Robert
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.