PRO - header bar disappears w. content area shortcode

Dear friends,
I’m experiencing a bug in the PRO header editor when using the WooCommerce Product Search shortcode where the 2nd nav bar (the one with all the most important stuff) is disappearing from the preview. All of the elements seem to still be there, yet invisible.

When I remove the shortcode, the correct preview reappears. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Andy

Update: The bug seems to be intermittent.

Glad to hear it’s working now.

Subbing out the default search bar shortcode and commenting out the WooCommerce Product Search shortcode while editing seems to be an OK workaround.

Hi @taotaoli,

Thanks for letting us know. I will forward this to our developer so that they could look on it.

Thank you so much.

I believe you can downgrade the severity of this “bug.”
It seems the plugin generating the woocommerce product search shortcode was poorly written. We’ve deleted the plugin and chosen a different one.
Thank you for your attention.
—Andy

Hey Andy,

Thank you very much for letting us know about the WooCommerce Product Search Shortcode. Glad you have found another plugin to replace the one having the issues.

Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.